Hohner - Marlin SL 300 B Someone that speak english, please

A

Anonymous

Hi people. I'm brazilian and I'm in this forum cause I have a bass Marlin by Hohner SL 300 B and I need some information about it. The problem is tha Hohner was never heard for mostly bass players in Brazil and it's being very hard find information about this model. Looking for it at internet I find some sites talking about the line Marlin by Hohner. All them in germany and I don't know germany. Maybe someone of you know the line, have a good hearth and could give some informatiomn about Hohner.

Hi Carlito,

Just so that you don't think that nobody wants to reply to you: The bass you're talking about does not seem to be that well-known in Germany either, so it's likely that nobody here will be able to help you. But you could try contacting the company at info@hohner.de (http://www.hohner.de/). I'm sure that somebody there speaks English and they *might* still know something about that particular bass model.

Regards,

Jan

carlito brazilian":2wyl8a1p schrieb:
Hi people. I'm brazilian and I'm in this forum cause I have a bass Marlin by Hohner SL 300 B and I need some information about it. The problem is tha Hohner was never heard for mostly bass players in Brazil and it's being very hard find information about this model. Looking for it at internet I find some sites talking about the line Marlin by Hohner. All them in germany and I don't know germany. Maybe someone of you know the line, have a good hearth and could give some informatiomn about Hohner.

Hi Carlito,

in my Opinion, the "Marlin"-Label was one of the cheaper
attempts of Hohner to stay in the League of global-playing
Instrument-Makers. But as i remember the Marlin Heavy-Axe
i had (in my cellar for a long time ;-)), i think it was made in Asia,
and not comparable to the quality of the asian products of today ...

But if your Bass is the "One" you like, it doesn´t matter
where it comes from. Have a nice time with your Bass-Babe!

Beliebte Themen

ZurĂĽck
Oben Unten