Ohne Sharrys Video-Link angesehen zu haben, ist das Expressionpedal denn überhaupt geeignet:
Using an Expression Pedal with the 8-STEP
1. Connect the plug from your Expression pedal into the jack labeled EXP IN on the
right side of the 8-STEP. A list of acceptable expression pedals include: Electro-
Harmonix Expression Pedal, Boss® FV-500L, M-Audio® EX-P, Moog® EP-2, Roland®
EV-5 or another 8-STEP PROGRAM. You may also connect Control Voltage to the
EXP IN jack with a TS cable, the acceptable control voltage range is 0V to 5V.
2. The EXP. MODE button, located between the RESET and PLAY FSWs, selects the
function for the expression pedal to modulate. The functions include: RATE,
DEPTH, GLIDE, SEQuence LENGTH and off (no LEDs lit). External CV Clock may
also be selected with the EXP. MODE button but we will talk more about this in a
3. For this example, choose RATE, which is the tempo of the expression pedal. Each
time you press and release the EXP. MODE button, the 8-Step will select the next
mode, then cycle back to RATE.
4. Moving the expression pedal from the heel to toe position will increase the rate of
the tempo. The heel position is a slow rate, the toe position is equal to the setting
of the RATE slider.
5. If you have tapped in a tempo, your tap tempo will be at the heel of the expression
pedal. As you move the pedal forward the tempo increases.
6. Now press the EXP. MODE button to modulate DEPTH. As you move the expression
pedal, the overall amplitude of the sequence changes. Toe yields the largest